Wednesday, August 17

Leopard First!

Disclaimer: This is by no means a fashion blog. However, I love shoes and wanted to display this awesome purchase :)
Denise bow ballet flat - Banana Republic

I was never into leopard prints before and didn't think I'd own anything leopard, but it has steadily grown on me. I think the turning point was when I saw photos of Kourtney Kardashian sporting a pair.. except hers are Balenciaga. These flats are not only cute, but also super comfy! I need to start thinking about back-to-school wear and these are great for standing and walking around all day. Perf!

I love her style...


Looking forward to the fall weather!

4 comments:

  1. so..... who wore it best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't compete with the Kardashians..

    ReplyDelete
  3. rawr... leopard power! solid purchase! do they have size 5?

    ReplyDelete
  4. they do, they do!! 5 is their smallest size! you're in luck DOS! :)

    http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=31203&vid=1&pid=858148&scid=858148012

    ReplyDelete